If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established Smiles Dental practice in Galway, Ireland (part of Bupa Dental Care).
As an Associate Dentist you will benefit from a supportive practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 5 days per week
- Established Book
- Great earning potential
About Smiles Dental Galway
Established practice with modern working environment, fully computerised, SOE software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.