If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Dental Therapist - Bupa Chester
We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at our well established, recently refurbished Bupa Dental Care practice Chester.
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- 2 days per week
- Ideally Wednesdays and Fridays but can be flexible
- Well established, busy book
- Great earning potential
About Bupa Chester
This dental practice in Chester offers a range of private and NHS dental treatments, including emergency appointments. We’re taking on new private patients to join us and we accept referrals from other dentists.
Our beautiful listed building was built around 1650 and the interior is now stylish and modern. Our philosophy to deliver a high standard of dental care means you’ll receive a warm welcome in a friendly atmosphere.
We have a team of long standing associates in situ, the team includes 2 associates, 1 hygienist who is fully booked until February 2022, 3 dental nurses and receptionist support team.
- Free on site parking
- Well equipped surgeries
- Based in the heart of Chester
- Local shops nearby
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.