Unique opportunity for a Complex Restorative Dentist to join a well-established team in our Hoylake McGrath Dental practice. We are a modern 4 chair private dental clinic with a strong reputation in the area and pride ourselves on our patient care and community values.
You should be able to demonstrate and show experience in restoring complex cases including crowns, veneers and Implant restorations.
- Part Time: 1 or 2 days per week
- Experienced restorative clinician required, particularly in complex cases including dental implants.
- Working independently and collaboratively with the lead clinician for complex cases.
- Will include restoring a combination of crowns, bridges, veneers at the same time as implants.
- Smart, well-equipped practice with CBCT scanner and an intra oral scanner.
- Excellent reputation in the area for delivering high quality private dentistry.
- Established team of clinicians with a variety of specialisms including implants.
- Treatment Coordinators and Dental Therapists available.
- Great connectivity links with the nearest train station being a 3 minute walk away.
- There is also parking a few minutes’ walk away.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2019, 2019 and 2020.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact Vikki on 07780147110 or firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.