If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Wisbech Museum Square is looking for a Locum Hygienist. The practice is part of our Platinum,Bupa Dental Care range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.
As a Hygienist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.Private Dental Hygienist vacancy details:
- Excellent rate of pay offered
- Maternity Cover - up until May 2022
- Tuesday and Thursday
- Fully private practice
- Modern platinum practice
- Spacious surgeries with windows
- Excellent equipment available including Airflow prophylaxis master
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Based in a stunning Grade II listed building in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, we've been providing a range of private dental treatments and services to the local community for over 40 years. At our practice, we offer a caring and supportive approach, and pride ourselves on going the extra mile for our patients, whatever your dental needs.
Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, R4 software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Our experienced clinicians provide a comprehensive range of treatments and services, including routine check-ups and hygiene appointments, restorative dentistry, including dental implants, and the Invisalign teeth straightening system.
- Fully private practice
- 5 Surgeries - 2 on the ground floor, 3 on the first floor
- Airflow prophylaxis master available
- In the town centre of Wisbech - Excellent local shops
- Offer Invisalign, Teeth Whitening
- Implantologist and Periodontist available in practice
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
07483 443 131
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.