If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Woking, SurreyAssociate Dentist vacancy details
- Maternity Cover - part time job share available
- January 2022 to December 2022
- Monday to Friday (2 or 3 days)
- 2000 UDAS over 2 days, 3300 over 3 days
- Great private earning potential
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Established with 5 surgeries, this practice benefits from over 20 years local experience and a long-standing patient base. Woking Knaphill is a modern working environment which is fully computerised and uses SOE software (transitioning to Dentally) and digital x-rays. In practice we have a longstanding family oriented team of four general dentists (two of which have been in practice for 20 years!), an Implant Surgeon, Oral Surgeon and Dental Hygienists, supported by a fully-trained qualified professional support staff and a clinical practice manager.
- Free allocated car parking for all staff
- Based on Knaphill High Street with easy links to train stations
- Just a 2 minute walk from the centre
- An affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- Established patient list
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.