Therapist (fixed-term contract)
If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Dental Therapist - Rochdale, Manchester - Full-time (fixed-term contract)Dental Therapist vacancy details
- 5days per week (Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat)
- Excellent hourly rate
- Contract until May 2022
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Rochdale is a very busy NHS/private practice, we have 5 surgeries and offer Implants, invisalign and C-Fast. You can park for free across the road and the tram station is couple of minutes walk. The town centre is a ten minute walk awayWhy we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Max Cunningham
Mobile: 07702 911772
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.