If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
*UPFRONT BONUS OF £10,000 + SECOND BONUS OF £2,000 AT THE END OF YEAR 2*Associate Dentist - Seaford - Full or Part time
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established and recently refurbished Bupa Dental Care practice in Seaford, East Sussex.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- £10,000 Upfront Performance Reward for full time associate
- Estimated Annual Income for full time associate (based on previous associate earnings) is from £130,000+
- You decide your working schedule - part or full time
- Up to 5,500 UDAs (or flexible)
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Seaford is a small friendly seaside community which is just a short 30 minute journey from the bustling Brighton and Hove City, which is a very vibrant capital, hosting more choice of gigs per square mile than London, plus yearly festivals such as Pride, Fringe and Circque Soleil!
Bupa Dental Care Seaford is just a short walk from the beautiful quiet beach and town centre, which offers Pubs, Restaurants and Cafes/Bistros. Seaford also boasts a gorgeous nature trail that goes to Newhaven which is a great place to cycle, walk and run! Newhaven also has a historic fort and world war caves.
The ferry goes direct to Dieppe and back 3 times per day. Historic Lewes is also just a 30 minute journey, and London is just one hour!
If you do wish to relocate, the average house price is approximately £300,000 for a 3 bed house, which is £175,000 more affordable than Brighton/Hove - but just 30 minutes away! There are also local Ofsted rated GOOD public primary and secondary schools as well as private schools if you wish to relocate with and/or start a family.
Bupa Dental Care Seaford is an established mixed practice which is equipped with 4 surgeries and a modern working environment, which is fully computerised with SOE software, digital x-rays, Rotary Endo, Intra-oral Camera and Apex Locator. We have an excellent team of Dental Nurses, lead by the lead nurse who has been at the practice for a number of years.
- Access to a Hygienist who has a huge following and has been in the practice for 16 years.
- Free car parking
- Practice has a large back garden
- Approx. 30 minute commute from Brighton
- 6 minutes from the beach, 4 minutes from the train station, 2 minutes from the bus stop
- Recent refurb, including new dental chairs!
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.