If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Endodontist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Epsom, Surrey.Endodontist vacancy details
- Weekly Tuesdays
- Microscope in practice
- Great private earning potential
- Established patient list
- Must be GDC registered specialist in Endodontics
Established for over 40 years with 4 working surgeries, modern working environment, Epsom is a fully computerised, modern specialist centre with technology items including a CBCT scanner and iTero scanner as well as digital x-rays and a Microscope. Epsom is a predominantly private practice with small NHS contract and the successful candidate will be walking in to an already well established and busy patient list. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, including General Dentists, Periodontist and an Implant Surgeon, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Microscope in practice
- Well established & busy patient list
- Practice 10 min walk from train station
- An affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established Career Pathways - with clinical and non-clinical roles for progression
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Ability to enhance your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no
shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great
service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we
remain competitive, but Bupa
reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for
patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.