We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in Wantage, Oxfordshire.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 4 days per week
- Up to £4000 up front Bonus and further £4000 Bonus in year 2
- 3900 UDAs
- Guaranteed earnings as Private book grows - 50% split on any private work completed
- Great potential for a Dentist with a Special Interest
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- **This role falls under legislation that would require the successful individual to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless medically exempt**
About Bupa Dental Care Wantage
The practice is situated in the small friendly market town, with a growing population on the outskirts due to on-going housing development. Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Mainly Private practice with small NHS Contract
- Denplan offered
- iTero Scanner
- 2 Hygienists
- Growing local House development, which is resulting in an increase in patient demand
- Dedicated marketing team to help you grow and market your private services
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.