West Malling Dental Practice- Established Over 50 Years in a Historic and Truly Beautiful, Vibrant Market Town- with an Ample Highly Successful Young Professional/Family Patient Base in the Locality and its Surroundings. We require a Highly Motivated, Friendly, Efficient and Open Minded (willing to Learn and Improve/Innovate) General Dentist to work in a Brand New Surgery.
Full Time or Minimum 2/3 Days Available depending on the Candidate...
- Fully Private, Provide Quality - Increase Your Enjoyment Of Dentistry
- New Surgery- Great Friendly Support Team
- High Income For Time Effective
- Innovative Practice with Passion for Dental Skill Improvement and Peer Encouragement
- Grateful, Motivated Interested Patients
- All Round General Dentistry with Room for Developing Dental Interests On Top
- Beautiful Historic Town and Surroundings in Highly Successful Professional Locality
- Near London- 45 Minute Train from Victoria
Pain/Normal Oral Surgery Treatments and Contemporary Endodontics indeed All General Dentistry required -but All Other Passions/Interests Welcome. Once the Foundation treatment is provided- there is ample Larger Case Conservative,Implants and Cosmetic/Ortho Potential. Proven Potential for £1000 Plus Daily Reward on condition of Being Dextrously Time Effective and being a Motivated, Relaxed and Confident Dentist.
A Portfolio would be Welcomed but One of Our Team is a Professional Photographer - willing to Teach You to enable Treatment Explanation and Uptake.
We Have a Proud Reputation of our Team Providing an Easy Going Friendliness, Listening and Caring, Quality and Dental Learning/Innovation.
We work with a Very Friendly Nursing/Reception Team and an excellent Dental Therapist who gives our Patients much more Dental Confidence and Interest.
We Have a Friendly relaxed Approach and Would be surprised if You Didn't Absolutely Love working with us!
We Look Forward to Meeting You and Taking Your Skills and Enthusiasm to the Next level...
Please Send Your Porfolio If you have one, Your Approximate Treatment Timings and Of Course Relevant General Experience and Particular Present Strengths in Your Practice of Dentistry.