If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for aLocum Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Newton Abbot, Devon.Locum Dentist vacancy details
- £450 per day plus travel allowance
- 2 days per week (Wednesday and Friday)
- Busy, well-established
- Contract from ASAP for an initial 3 months
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
- Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Established with 4 modern surgeries, fully computerised (SOE), OPG, digital x-ray, and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates, supported by a dedicated team of qualified professional support staff. We predominantly provide NHS dental care, with some small private provision.
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in
our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
07936 360214 or email email@example.com
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.