If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Wick (Littlehampton), West SussexAssociate Dentist vacancy details
- 4 days per week (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays)
- Excellent UDA Rate
- Up to 4,000 UDAs
- Established patient list
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Bupa Dental CareWick (Littlehampton)is a well-established 6 surgery mixed practice which has been serving the local community for over 40 years. This practice is a modern and fully computerised working environment, digital x-rays, Rotary Endo, SOE software, and is fully Air Conditioned. Our experienced & longstanding associate team including an Implant Surgeon is supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff. We provide a mix of NHS & Private dental care as well as offering Bupa Dental Essentials.
Bupa Dental Care Wick is situated on the beautiful South Coast a short distance away from the popular beach at West Wittering, and is also only 3 miles from the South Downs National Park. The town benefits from excellent travel links, including direct train services to London (1 hour 30 minutes), and road links to Brighton and Portsmouth.
- Refurbished, bright and comfortable surgeries
- Free on-street parking
- 4.7 star rated practice on google reviews
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.