Hours - PART TIME - 1 or 2 days per week - flexible on which day
Mixed Private and NHS
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our dental practice in Barnoldswick.
We are looking for an Associate dentist to join our team here at Station House Dental Care in the heart of Barnoldswick. The role will be working with mixed list - private and NHS.
We run a small family run dental practice.
Most of our patients have been with the practice for many years and you will have an established, stable list of patients to care for.
The practice was purchased in 2014 by our principal dentist Sarah and in the last 7 years we have grown quite considerably. You will be joining an exciting, passionate, established and energetic team that really care about our patients oral health and well being.
Our nurses are highly skilled and our surgeries are spacious, clean, modern and we use the latest equipment we can find.
We are looking to complement the team with an Associate dentist.
We can offer:
- An established, well cared for list of patients
- A skilled nurse and reception team to support you
- An excellent salary package
- Potential to establish more days as time progresses
- A parking space, tea and coffee on demand and uniform
- A chance to have input into the development and progression of the practice
- 10% gym discount
We understand good dentists are hard to find. But we have an excellent package to offer and would be delighted to speak with you.
Our practice is based in the heart of the beautiful Pendle countryside - only 45 Minutes from Manchester, 30 Minutes from Bradford and 45 minutes from Leeds.
Job Type: Part-time
AGP Procedures, FULL SOP in place, vigorous covid protocol, PPE
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place