If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Specialist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Andover, HampshireSpecialist Periodontist vacancy details
- Weekly Mondays
- Great private earning potential
- Must be registered by the GDC as a Specialist in Periodontics
- to replace an existing Periodontist
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
In the market town of Andover in Hampshire, this practice is established with 5 surgeries, is a modern working environment, fully computerised with R4 software (moving to Dentally) and Digital X-Rays. We have experienced longstanding associates in situ including a team of General Dentists and an Implant Surgeon, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff including Dental Nurses. Please note that this role is to replace an existing Periodontist, who will be leaving the practice next year.
- Access to a Hygienist and Dental Nurse
- Free car parking
- 10 minute walk from Andover train station
- Stones throw from Beech Hurst Park and plenty of local shops/supermarkets
- Huge private earning potential
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in
our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.