If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Here at BupaDentalCare our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
As a Hygienist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.Dental Hygienist vacancy details:
- To cover Maternity Leave from April 2022
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 9-5
- Excellent rate of pay
- Additional discount for utilising our Labs
- Continuous Professional Development
Bupa Dental Care Poundbury, situated just outside Dorchester, is a predominantly private practice that provides NHS dental care just for children.
The team consists of three dentists who offer oral surgery, dental implants and orthodontics, as well as three general dentists. They’re supported by a team of dedicated hygienists, GDC qualified dental nurses and support staff.
Poundbury is a well established and well equipped dental practice with four very spacious and modern surgeries with air conditioning and windows. This practice is fully computerised, using Dentally software, digital x-rays and Apex Locator. We also have a CBCT Scanner and Microscope in situ.
- Dental nurse support provided
- Full patient list
- Free car parking on site and on street
- Excellent equipment in place
- Nominated for "Best Practice of the year" award
- Discounted Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no
shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great
service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we
remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help
provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.