Full Time Associate Dentist Position
Make Australia your home away from home
Have you decided that it is time for a change? Always wanted to live abroad? See new places, meet new people and advance your career? Well, here is your chance! Smile Craft Dental have an associate dentist position available so now is your chance to work and live in the most desirable beach town in Australia!
Smile Craft Dental have dental practice locations on the Mid-North Coast of New South Wales, three hours driving distance north of Sydney, Australia. The coastal town is well connected with gorgeous beaches that are popular for swimming, surfing and fishing spots. The local location also has lakefront areas which are characterised by wharves and jetties which provide mooring for fishing boats and pleasure craft.
Smile Craft Dental are seeking a full time associate dentist who wishes to live and work in Australia for the periods of 1 year to 4 years or more!
Some of the advantages of working for Smile Craft Dental:
- We are a preferred provider practice with most major Australian health funds including HCF, Medibank Private, CBHS, NIB, Westfund, smile.com.au and smile.com.au health fund partners
- Same day crowns, veneers, bridges, onlays and inlays made possible with on-site CEREC CAD/CAM technology, CEREC Omincam Scanner, Sirona Milling Unit and Speed Fire Furnace
- Make endo cases a breeze with an onsite Sybronendo Endo Motor with TF Adaptive File Technology
- Workplace reassurance – we are QIP fully accredited in all our dental practices
- Increase your case acceptance with the ability to offer your patients payment plan and finance options already in place and ready to use
- The support of a dedicated team of front office coordinators, dental assistants and practice manager
- Flexible work and excellent pay which may allow you to settle here in Australia's number 1 holiday destination, Tuncurry.
We are offering:
- A fully established patient base
- Attractive remuneration package
- SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
If you feel this might be the right opportunity for you, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com