Part time associate position
We’re seeking an ethical dentist, with a keen interest in offering cosmetic, advanced restorative, or implants, along with Invisalign and general dental care for a small independent.
Based over two sites
- Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware
- Northolt, Middlesex.
We offer great technology including intraoral cameras, Invisalign iTero scanner, rotary endo and more.
Our focus is on delivering excellent clinical standards for patient service and treatment. The associate joining our team will work closely with the practice manager, treatment coordinator, front of house and clinical support teams to create and maintain a first class patient journey.
4000 - 4500 UDAs over both practices per year depending on experience and skills
- Highly motivated leadership team
- Diamond II Invisalign provider- full support of marketing, treatment co-ordination and social media
- The whole team is supportive and knowledgeable and includes a Specialist Periodontist, Implantologist/Oral Surgeon and DWSI Endo
- Clearly-zoned diaries leading to organised and efficient clinical days
- An opportunity to develop clinical skills,
- Well established patient base and ownership
- Strong remuneration
- Assistance and guidance with mentoring and courses
- Excellent transport links; 5 minute walk from Burnt Oak station, Off street parking available at Northolt.
Associate attributes, skills & clinical interests
- Strong history of relevant courses
- Interest in developing or already has an established Instagram page
- Leadership qualities and the ability to motivate a team
- A desire to reach top industry standards for treatment, service and recognition
- Performer number essential
Please send a detailed cover letter and your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!