Green Arbor Dental Practice is offering an excellent opportunity to a hardworking and motivated associate dentist, to join our small, well-established private practice, (with many elderly customers), based at the foot of the South Downs in Storrington.
The position is part time working Wednesdays (7.30am – 5.30pm), Thursdays (7.30am – 5.30pm) and Fridays (7.30am – 3pm), patients from 8am. Immediate start possible/asap. Flexibility to cover Mondays/Tuesdays desired.
The candidate will take on existing patients as well as building their own book to grow the business with good earning potential and clinical independence.
At Green Arbor we are committed to delivering high quality, preventative patient care in a calming and welcoming environment offering the best customer service to all our patients. We are looking for a team player who will:
- Be able to demonstrate a holistic approach to treatment
- Have an excellent clinical skill set in different areas of general dentistry (minimal referring)
- Have an interest in different aspects of general dentistry – additional skills or special interest in any fields such as endodontics, ortho, implants, all viewed as desirable assets as these will keep customers with the practice and instil further confidence retaining patients within the practice
- Have a caring attitude towards patients and professional passion
- Have an ability to cooperate and collaborate well with support staff and be able to teach assistants according to their own ways of working
- Ideally have a few years of private experience
- Looking for an opportunity to purchase the business after a few years but not a pre-requisite.
Please only apply if you can fulfil the above conditions and include a covering letter and CV when applying.