Angle House is currently seeking Specialist Orthodontists to join our group of practices across North London!
Why work with us?
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Full time start for the right candidate
- Highest standards of clinical governance
- Access to in-house support from Accounts, HR, Compliance, CRM and Marketing departments
- Fantastic working environment and passionate, ambitious team
- Great associate perks such as social events, access to Angle House Foundation and Education
- High earning potential with % of gross income
- Buy-in or partnership opportunities possible in time
- Great patient focus
- GDC registered
- On the specialist register or completing training and admissible onto the specialist register
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
We offer flexible working arrangements, good marketing support to grow a patient list and excellent opportunity for a progressive and long-term career.
- Angle House Canons Park
- Angle House Chingford
- Angle House Crouch End
- Angle House Ealing
- Angle House Edgware
- Angle House Edmonton
- Angle House Enfield
- Angle House Goffs Oak
- Angle House Islington
- Angle House Whetstone
- Angle House Harrow
Established in 1988, Angle House has several multi-disciplinary specialist dental practices across London. In each practice, a team of expert orthodontic professionals work together to provide excellent orthodontic care for our patients. We are passionate about what we do and want our patients to experience a courteous, caring, friendly and safe environment where patients' smile and dental health are our priority.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic and expanding team please get in touch by sending your CV or an inquiry to our Principal Partner, Hemant Patel, at firstname.lastname@example.org