CLINICAL MANAGER REQUIRED
Location: North West England
Full Time (2 days clinical manager/3 days associate). Subject to change as organisation grows.
Our package includes:
- Competitive salary arrangements both with regard to performance (to be agreed);
- Contribution to training that will develop skills and benefit the group.
- Opportunity to gain employee stock options in the company.
- Car allowance
This clinical director role has responsibility on a clinical level for the team of Dentists, Therapists, Hygienists
We are seeking an experienced Clinical Manager to direct our clinical services. At all times demonstrating our core values, the post holder will provide professional leadership for clinical staff and will continue to deliver regular, high level clinical work, building on an outstanding track record in dentistry.
The role of the Clinical Manager, contributing towards the leadership of the group of companies. The post holder will promote good practice and cooperation between all parts of the group and ensure we maintain the highest clinical standards and quality of dental care.
An effective communicator both inside and outside the group, the Clinical Manager will have an active ambassadorial role in taking the company forward to become a long term sustainable organisation.
The Clinical Manager will maintain and expand the organisation’s knowledge and understanding on clinical and technological developments, dental technique and practice and have a high level of involvement and be clinically responsible for recruitment, retention and training pathways of all our clinicians.
- Lead clinical teams, providing advice, support and leadership in formal and informal ways;
- Advising on compliance and governance frameworks;
- Arrange and undertake regular clinic visits, audits and clinical supervision observation when required with our clinical teams;
- Maintaining and developing your clinical competency and continuing professional/personal development according to agreed training needs via our Training Academy;
- Working alongside clinical and professional support colleagues in facilitating on-going organisational change and development;
- Working in our clinics.
This post requires Occupational Health clearances, DBS clearance and two satisfactory references prior to start date, with all interview and appointment expenses covered including travel and DBS check.
Apply for Clinical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly