Private Associate Dentist
An outstanding opportunity
Our fully digital, purpose-built dental practice in Hook, near Basingstoke Hampshire, is set to welcome a self-employed associate to take on a full time position created as a result of our long standing associate taking on a new challenge. There could be an opportunity for more than one colleague to share this role. Hook is a commuter town at Junction 5 M3 with main line rail access to Waterloo.
What makes you distinct?
- Your general dental skills are well honed, with at least 5 years post qualification experience
- You would like to practice private, ethical dentistry in a calm and professional manner, where the best interests of the patient always come first.
- You ideally have a special interest and training in a relevant field
- You are ambitious, likeable and a superb communicator
- You have high standards and are open to new ideas or challenges
- You have a great chair-side manner that puts patients at ease
- You are keen to develop your own identity within a team and work together as a team player to build a successful book
- You are available full time, with one Saturday morning a month or you would like to discuss the possibility of a shared role.
What makes this position so special?
- We are a forward-thinking, private practice (with a small children’s only NHS contract) with an excellent reputation
- Well established in house membership scheme
- You inherit an established list of wonderfully loyal patients, with plenty of opportunity for growth
- You get to work alongside a long-standing, friendly, talented and supportive team
- You have access to a full-time hygienist
- Digital X-rays, OPG and SOE
- A fabulous North Hampshire location, with excellent transport links to M3, M4 and a main line Waterloo train service
- A competitive sliding scale remuneration package
You must be GDC registered and be able to work in the UK
Apply for Private Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly