Heart of the Midlands – National Forest
General Dental Practitioner - General and Cosmetic Dentistry
We are looking for a friendly, sociable dentist with excellent communication skills to join our team as we expand our working hours. Previous private experience is advantageous. Our location is within 30 mins of a circle of cities comprising Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Burton-on-Trent and Birmingham.
The position is 3 days a week: Wednesday or Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The latter being a 4pm finish.
Remuneration circa £120,000 p.a. pro-rata
We have a very supportive team at our purpose-built, 2 surgery High Street practice, complemented by a visiting orthodontist, implantologist and oral surgeon.
About the practice:
- Fully Private & Independent
- Strong patient focus and caring ethos
- Finalist ‘Best Team – Midlands’ for Private Dentistry Awards 2020 and ‘Best Patient Care – Midlands’ Dentistry Awards 2020
- Experienced, motivated, friendly and professional team
- Lovely, loyal and motivated patients
- Longer appointment times
- No NHS headaches
- Clinical freedom
- Purpose built practice
- Highly experienced hygienists
- Digital x-ray and intra-oral camera
- iTero scanner, iSmile computer system
- Steady stream of new patients
- Free easy parking
- Excellent long-term potential
This position is for a self-employed associate. High earning potential.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Principal Sandra Ferreira at firstname.lastname@example.org