Associate Dentist, Whitley Bay Health care - County Durham
Work00la recruitment are proud to be recruiting for an associate dentist’s for our client based in Whitley Bay who is rapidly expanding in the Yorkshire area..
What can we offer you?
- Up to 3349 UDA’s +
- Flexibility to help support your personal and professional needs.
- Negotiable UDA rate, dependant on experience
- Experienced and long-standing staff who are on hand to help support your every need.
- Must be GDC registered.
- 50% split on all private work and lab fees
- Light, spacious, and airy surgery
- Existing patient list available
- There is a local park nearby to the practice to go for a walk
- Local transport is on hand too with a train station and bus stops is walking distance
Why choose our client?
- Use of cutting edge technology including digital radiography, rotary endodontics, and intra-oral scanners.
- Software used is Exact (SOE)
- Access to a Hygienist/ Therapist
- Able to develop your own identity within a team and work together to build a prosperous enduring future.
- A safe clinical environment which helps protect you, staff, and patients.
- Regular events to help you interact with other clinicians within the business.
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- Access to free verifiable CPD
- Able to refer in house to our experts.
- Making a difference to help dental professionals, those starting out in the industry and the communities we serve.
- Monthly calendarized meetings with the Clinical and Operational Director
- Mental health First aiders
Sound interesting? Click Apply or contact one of our consultants on 07535262044
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£130,000.00 per year