Associate Dentist - Sharland House, Fareham. Hampshire
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Our expanding group has 26 practices with more than 160 dentists, specialists, hygienists and therapists providing high quality patient care.
Offering modern, well-equipped facilities, our dynamic and expanding group offers NHS, private and specialist care.
Job Title: Associate Dentist (Permanent)
Location: Sharland House 29-30 High Street, Fareham PO16 7AD
Hours: This position will suit a Part Time Associate or a Locum looking for a long-term locum or permanent opportunity.
Monday 8 am -8 pm, Wed 8 am-8 pm, Thurs 2 pm-8 pm
UDA Value & Private Fees Split: £15 per UDA + 50% Private fees split
Earnings: £82,500 Gross for 28 hours a week + Private
Successful candidates will be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS Dental Treatment.
What makes this practice of ours’ FANTASTIC:
· On Site Parking
· Within walking distance from the train station and moments away from the M27
· Sharland has an amazing welcoming team of Nurses Treatment Coordinator, Reception Staff, Hygienist and Therapist
· Here at Sharland we have full access to Specialist Referrals including Implant and RCT
· Being a walk-in centre, never short on patients and any FTA are always compensated with walk in patients reducing any loss of UDAs
· Access to specialists in house such as Implantologists and Endodontists
For further information regarding this position or other opportunities we have available in Damira Dental Studios, confidential queries can be made by submitting your CVs with a brief covering note to our Talent Acquisition Lead, Sunita Pati Verma at email@example.com or calling her on her Mobile: +44 7503630150.
All applications and enquires will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for Associate Dentist - Sharland House, Fareham. Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly