Locum Associate Dentist - Collegiate - Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Join our family at Collegiate Dental Practice!
We will help you to build a career pathway to fulfil your ambitions and support you in providing the highest standard of patient care.
- Maternity cover available from April 2021 for 9 months
- 5000 UDAs
- Monday to Friday
- Established patient list
About the Practice
Collegiate Dental Practice is a 5 surgery practice with a great experienced team in situ. The team comprises of a great practice manager, long standing qualified nurses and excellent and friendly supporting receptionists. The practice benefits from a well-established and busy patient list. The practice is also located close to central Manchester and therefore has great commuter links.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Discounted CPD
- Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
We’re here to help. If you require any further information, please get in touch.
Contact Lauren Barnes at:
To find out more about the practice visit, www.collegiatedental.co.uk
Collegiate Dental Practice, 76 Brideoak Street, Manchester, M8 0AB