Lead Associate Dentist - Whitcombe - Aberdare, Mid Glamorgan
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Rodericks are looking for a forward thinking dentist to join their team at Whitcombe Dental Practice.
As a clinically led dental group Rodericks are looking for a Clinical Lead dentist who is interested in providing high standards of dental care but also wants to develop their career as a lead practitioner involved in all aspects of dental practice including foundation training, therapy training, skills mix and flexible commissioning as well as providing a wide range of private treatment options to patients.
As a Clinical Lead you have responsibility for leading the practice clinical team to ensure the delivery of high-quality care, which promotes the vision, mission and values of Rodericks dental.
This role would suit someone who is keen to develop a longer term future of both clinical and non-clinical practice within a primary care setting working alongside both a clinical and operations team.
Monday – Friday
Up to 6000 UDAS
Hygienist on site
Parking permit included.
Excellent private opportunity for short term orthodontics
Attractive clinical KPI bonus.
Enhanced £ per UDA
Key roles and responsibilities
- Providing to support to other clinicians
- Help develop patient centred skills
- Practice and Practice Manager support
- Ensure quality within practice
- Support Clinical Advisors
- Meet practice specific KPIs
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Discounted CPD
- Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
We’re here to help. If you require any further information, please get in touch.
Contact Lauren Barnes at:
To find out more about Whitcombe Dental Centre, visit http://uniteddentalgroup.co.uk/whitcombe-dental-centre/
19 Whitcombe Street, Aberdare, CF44 7AU