If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established and recently refurbished Bupa Dental Care practice near Winchester.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Monday to Thursday 09:00-16:00 and Fridays 08:00-14:00
- £10,000 upfront bonus + a further £3,000 in year 2
- £18 per UDA
- 4,000 UDAS + Private
- Guaranteed income available whilst you build private patient base
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- Refurbishment due to finish October 2021!
- Position available from December 2021.
- Monday- 9-4 Bishops Waltham/Stockbridge
- Tuesday- 9-4 Bishops Waltham
- Wednesday- 9-4 East meon/ Wickham
- Thursday- 9-4 Bishops Waltham
- Friday - 8-2 East Meon/Wickham
Operating from our Winchester (Southgate Street) practice you will visit local communities in the pictuersque Bishops Waltham and Stockbridge to bring them quality dental services they would otherwise be lacking. This is a well-established and successful role with a busy NHS & private list to take over. The mobile unit is part of our Winchester Southgate Street practice and is fully computerised using R4 software.
This mobile dental unit has been completely refurbished including new flooring, paint and so much more and is due to complete in October 2021. We have an Associate that is going to be building the patient list from October until December before they relocate, and therefore we are looking for an Associate that can take over this list from December 2021 onwards.
There is free parking available for the mobile dental unit in all areas other than Stockbridge, with paid parking close by or easy access to public transport in Stockbridge.
Affluent area with great private earning potentialWhy we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.
The Bupa Group purpose
Love to push yourself? Love to know you’ve got everything you need? Love to keep on growing?
You'll have access to the training you need to achieve everything you want.
Expect the right tools and great colleagues in a fulfilling environment
Well make sure you have the perfect balance of freedom and support
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly