Qualified Dental Nurse - Immediate Start
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Want to make a difference in Dental Nursing? Smart Dental Care is looking for talented and caring Qualified Dental Nurses to help us deliver amazing dental care to our thousands of patients.
You will join our team based at our Bolton Road Dental Centre on a Full-Time basis (40 hours per week) and in return, receive a competitive salary plus excellent company benefits.
What makes you our ideal Qualified Dental Nurse?
- Have a friendly and caring personality
- Are computer literate
- Are proud of your skills as a dental nurse
...then come and talk to us about a Dental Nurse’s career with Smart Dental Care.
Most of all, Smart wants you to have fun and feel you have made a difference to the quality of care provided to people living in your community.
What are the benefits of becoming our Qualified Dental Nurse?
- A competitive starting salary
- The opportunity to increase your pay through training and development with responsibility;
- Paid GDC registration and DBS /NIAccess check, saving you over £200 per year;
- Cash Bonus for Perfect Attendance worth £300 a year;
- Free mandatory CPD hours;
- Opportunity to take on enhanced duties within the practice.ie. stock controller Decontamination Lead, Practice Lead etc;
- Opportunity to work with Specialist Dentists in orthodontics, faster braces, oral surgery, implants*;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Incentives on the sale of Private Treatment;
- Modern computerised surgeries;
- Dental Nurse uniform provided;
- Annual appraisals;
- Fully Funded Practice Manager Training scheme to chosen candidates.
As our Qualified Dental Nurse, Smart Dental Care can provide you with structured career pathway with training and development.
Help us to give Smart patients the very best Dental Care!