- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY for a GENERAL DENTIST to join our multidisciplinary team
- Predominantly private practice - Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- Must have minimum 10 years experience in private/mixed practice and an NHS performer number.
- Part time
• Modern, fully equipped 4 surgery practice
• Fully computerised using Exact by SOE
• Digital x-rays + OPG
• Trios + iTero 3D intra-oral scanners
• Multidisciplinary team – implants, perio, endo, ortho, hygienists/therapists, facial aesthetics
• Fully supportive clinical and non-clinical team (mentoring available)
• Practice actively involved in dental education – run Dentinal Tubules study clubs
Looking for a caring, ethical, motivated dentist with great communication skills who is focused on delivering high quality treatment and care.
In return for being the perfect candidate, you’ll get to work within a great team and for a rapidly expanding company with huge ambitions. Your workplace should be a fun place!
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly