Qualified Dental Nurse
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join a friendly and efficient dental practice based in near Macclesfield.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full time position available (8.30am- 5.30pm)
- Brilliant Pay of £10.50+ per hour available
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- GDC Registration, DBS and professional indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Great employment benefits!
- GDC Registration
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Have strong communication skills
- Undertake some reception duties
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02039129805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you