- Practice Type
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, confident associate dentist to join our team.
- At least 3 years experience in private dentistry
- Good communication and ethical sales skills and can build trust and rapport.
- Clinical skills to provide painless dentistry
- Used digital camera for clinical cases and presentation
- High self esteem and self confidence.
- Ability to learn new techniques, and be mentored
- A can-do attitude and are willing to muck in
- The understanding of providing an excellent patient experience and journey
- Ability to be highly motivated to work hard
- Shared values with the team
We are offering:
- A rewarding place to work with a great team in a fully private practice
- Use of excellent clinical materials
- The latest equipment with Adec chair, digital radiography, rotary endo
- The opportunity to help develop and expand our customer-centric business
- Initially 1 day a week to treat new and existing patients and build the book with a view to increasing days
If this is you, then please call Amanda on 01252 723 008 to discuss what you can bring to our developing business.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly