Associate Dentist - Multiple locations
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
About The Role
We currently have full time and part time opportunities at our Berwick, Darlington, Spennymoor, and Ferryhill practices.
A key to Burgess and Hyder’s success, and the success of our dentists, is the opportunity and support our group provides. We have two major offerings that appeal to dentists looking to grow professionally.
1. We give you choice by allocating designated private clinical time.
2. We give you training specific to your needs and desires.
As a well known and well established group of practices, there are many opportunities and resources we offer:
- Providing an excellent experience within NHS primary care general dental services
- The flexibility to provide comprehensive patient choice through our NHS contracts that can be complemented with a wide range of private treatments
- Over a dozen practices in the UK
- Diversity of practices within a close location
- A close knit group of clinicians to learn from and add to your network
- An abundance of patients who already know, trust and value our group
- An Implantologist in the group looking to train and develop dentists to restore dental implants
- A great team for support in all areas
- NHS Tier 1 Sedation Contract
- Approved Foundation Training practices within the group with four Education Supervisors, enhancing peer support across the group
- Dental Therapist support across the group
- Health and Justice Contracts within the North East Prison Cluster
- Receive exposure to world renowned dentists within the group, improving your reputation within the industry
About The Candidate
GDC registration, and NHS number required.
When you are part of the Burgess and Hyder family, we aim to help you succeed. We’re in the business of growing with you; with the firm foundation of NHS care, and providing excellent patient experience in primary general dental services. This NHS experience would suit applicants who are beginning their professional career pathway.
You want professional growth, and we want to grow our practices and expand our in house talent. We love what we do, and we attract dental professionals who have a passion for their work. When dentists care about the results they give their patients, they always strive for more. They want to grow their career, develop their results, and take part in training opportunities. Burgess and Hyder can pair you with a mentor and help you move into areas of dentistry that you may not have access to in your current position and practice.
Tell us what you want to do, where your interests are, and where you want your career to take you. Your path to success may align with what we do and what we care about at Burgess and Hyder.
The Burgess and Hyder Group has served the North East Region for over 25 years. We are devoted to providing the highest quality dental care from a large network of experienced team members. Our group currently includes approximately 40 dentists and specialists, 10 hygienists and almost 100 employees. We are committed to providing oral health care to over 75,000 patients across the group, who remain loyal to us because we care.
Dentex Health is our partner, and they are a very good fit for what we do at Burgess and Hyder. They allow us to run as we always have, retaining the long established culture, brand and values of our practices. Unlike other dental groups, our dentists retain equity as shareholders, so they have a vested interest in seeing our group, and our team of dentists, grow and thrive.