A new opportunity has become available for a Qualified Specialist Orthodontist to join a well-established, mixed practice located in South Croydon, Surrey.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a specialist practice. They are looking for a focused and driven individual who wants to work with their growing team with a commitment to growth with a clear vision for both NHS and Private Orthodontics.
Start date – As soon as possible.
This position is to work part time, 3 days per week. Flexible days Monday – Saturday.
Working hours will consist of 8:30am – 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch each day. There can be flexibility based on travel arrangements.
Consisting of surgeries, they are fully equipped and computerised using Chiral software. There is a CBCT and Itero scanner on site.
7500 UOA’s available to take over from. The UOA value is dependent on experience and to be discussed further at interview stage.
Established list of patients for the incoming Orthodontist to take over from. The practice has been established for over 45 years and has an existing Ortho team which includes 4 specialists, 4 therapists. There is an existing case load which would be pro rata’d based on the days agreed.
The practice focus on providing a high level ‘concierge’ customer service with full clinical and clerical support including treatment coordination and a team of skilled qualified nurses.
Key duties for the role:
• Deliver outstanding patient care in line with GDC gold standards
• To ensure that the practice maintains the highest standards
• To work closely with the company owners to ensure that they are able to focus on growth plan
• Represent the company brand, culture and ethics with vision to grow
• Ensure compliance with General Dental Council guidance, CQC and HTM0105 requirements
• Work with the Practice Manager and team to support team development
• Commit to Continuing Professional Development
• Conduct self in a manner that builds and maintains a reputation of professionalism
In order to apply for the role, candidates must be fully qualified and GDC registered with an active performer number and UK experience
Train station and parking around the area
Apply for Orthodontist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly