- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist initially Part-time with a view to build up to Full-time (4days+)
• St.James Dental - Quedgeley, Gloucester
• Private/Denplan/NHS - children only
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a supportive, relaxed environment delivering high earnings and great job satisfaction in an ethical independent practice. We would encourage you to spend some time at the practice to meet the team and truly understand your next long term commitment.
• Well maintained established patient list
• Fully SOE computerised with digital x-rays including OPG and CBCT
• Full clinical support and fantastic support team
• All disciplines provided in-house (implants, orthodontics, advanced endodontics, advanced restorative, facial aesthetics, snoring devices, sedation)
• Recognised for its high standards of patient care and administration
• Fully air-conditioned, expanding practice with excellent equipment and facilities using only the finest materials
Preferable to have post-graduate qualifications and at least 5 years post-graduate experience. You should be self-motivated, focus driven with a willingness to develop your skills.
You must be GDC registered and have an active NHS performer number. If you are interested in the above position, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Please send applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly