- Full time
Associate Dentist Opportunity Crawley
Looking for a enthusiastic and motivated full time general dentist to join our family and modern dental practice in Crawley. Digital xrays, Software system SOE and rotary endodontics.
Good UDA rate and 50:50 split on private work and lab fees.
Very friendly and supportive staff.5 minutes driving from M23 and 10 minutes walking from Three Bridges Train Station.
- Full NHS Performer Number
- Local Area Team confirmation
- GDC certificate
- UK Blood test report showing Hep B immunisation and titre levels, Hep C, HIV and TB results dated within last 5 years
- Indemnity certificate
- Enhanced DBS
- Clinical references covering places of employment over past 2 years (minimum 2 referees)
- Degree certificate
- CPR/AED/Medical Emergencies certificate dated within the last 12 months
- PIN number
Please send CVs and any questions to email@example.com
Apply for Associate dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly