- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Exciting career opportunity for a Dentist to join on a part-time basis in a independent dental practice in Fortess Road, London (North West London).
As an Associate dentist you will be:
• Required to perform NHS and private general dentistry, with if you have any special interests the dental practice can accommodate for them.
• Required to do approximately 3000 / 3500 UDA’s per year (flexibility on UDA rate).
• Working 9am-5pm Mon-Tues and or Fridays
Skills & Experience Needed:
At least 5 years’ experience
• Must be GDC registered.
• Must have NHS performance number.
Benefits for associate dentist
• UDA to be negotiated
• 50% split of private work.
• Near train station and great access from surrounding areas
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly