- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imperial College Dental Surgery is looking for an associate dentist to join our team.
We are a large, modern, fully computerised practice with an enormous pool of very diverse patients, in the heart of South Kensington, Central London surrounded by parks, museums and within the campus of a top rated, world class University.
All information on our practice can be found at www.imperialcollegedental.co.uk
The role would suit somebody who is comfortable with shift work as the practice is open 8am-8pm and the fixed shifts will encompass both early starts and late finishes to make it fair on all members of staff.
- Start date: ASAP
- Many UDAs available
- Currently we are using the BDA recommendations for associate payments.
- £12/UDA in normal circumstances
- Shift work encompassing both 8am starts OR 8pm finishes and a minimum of 1 Saturday a month.
- As a member of Imperial College Staff you would receive discounted gym membership and access to the student cafe and bar (Covid allowing).
- We are looking for a candidate that wishes to make a long term commitment to the surgery.
- It is essential that the candidate has experience of working in the NHS.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly