5 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Looking for a new opportunity with great clinical Freedom, working within a clinic, with great atmosphere and great team ethos in a mixed environment?
This practice located in the Slough area of Berkshire are in need of a Qualified Associate Dentist. This practice is situated within a commutable distance from Hounslow,Maidenhead, Wokingham etc
Start date: ASAP
This role is to work on a Full time basis, working:
Tuesday to Fridays; 10am-7pm
Lunch between 1-2pm
6500-7500 UDAS on offer. The UDA value will be discussed further over in an interview.
50% split on lab bills. Great Private potential. High potential for Invisalign and other cosmetic treatments
Ideal candidate must:
- Be a positive person, approachable with strong communication skills
- Be a team player and participate in the team meetings and other team activities.
- Be Committed to working as one with the team to achieve the desired goals for the practice.
- Be willing to learn and improve all aspects of dentistry, especially communication and digital dentistry.
- Love helping people improve their lives with dentistry.
- Be highly motivated and able to demonstrate a high standard of clinical work and committed to post graduate education/further learning
The candidate will benefit from:
- Being part of a close friendly team who genuinely look out for each-other and enjoy a happy work environment.
- Working in a practice that is committed to strong patient service (over 100 5* google reviews)
- Working alongside and learning from the owner, an award-winning diamond Invisalign provider who lectures nationally and international about ethical sales & communication, Invisalign, Six Month Smiles, Smilefast, Dental Monitoring and other dental related topics. The owner is a business development & expansion coach providing seminars through his course Platinum Practice Solutions.
This is a busy clinic,Fully digitalised, with Clinipads, Itero Scanners.
Book to take over from.
As well as general dentistry the practice also offers Hyginie treatments, Crowns, Bridges, All Cosmetic treatments including Composite bonding,Gum Contouring, Teeth straightening, Including Orthodontics, Lingual braces, ceramic braces, Invisible braces, Inman Aligners, Facial Aesthetics, including Wrinkle correction, Dermal Fillers etc.
Supportive team on site.
Candidates must be GDC registered and have UK experience. Fully Indemnified.
Please get in touch for more information or with any questions about the role. All applications are treated confidentially and your CV would never be sent to any potential employer or third party without your prior permission.
If this area is not suitable, please call us on 01332609318, for other opportunities.
Apply for Dental Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly