4 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
An exciting opportunity to join our friendly team as an Associate Dentist at a well-established dental practice in the City Centre, Manchester.
Our practice has been providing NHS dentistry for 10 years and during this time we have established ourselves as a leading dental practice in the area. We provide NHS and Private services and have a welcoming and friendly team.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual keen on providing a high-quality service to our patients.
- Permanent part-time position to start from 1st September 2021
- Working schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 08:30-19:30
- Suitable applicants will be working alongside a professional team.
- Pay will be based on UDAs. UDA value will be determined based on experience
- Excellent private potential
- Associate Dentist will be taking over an existing and well-established patient list
- 4 surgery practice, fully equipped with Digital X-rays using SOE Exact dental software.
- All candidates must hold an active performer number.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV with a covering letter to – Hana Iqbal / email@example.com
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly