Primadent is an innovative and progressive dental practice located in the heart of Fairfield/Kensington in Liverpool, providing care for both NHS and Private patients. We are a mixed dental practice looking for the right candidate to work on a Friday and either one or two additional days (two or three days per week).
The practice has recently been renovated and holds five spacious surgeries, as well as a decontamination facility and TCO suite. One of our dental surgeries is a dedicated private surgery. Significant investment has been made to upgrade practice equipment, making Primadent a comfortable and attractive place to work. We are a busy training practice and are dedicated to the development of peer clinicians and happy to provide extensive support and training for the right candidates. This will include support using our intra-oral scanner and mentoring for clinical development and career progression opportunities.
Due to expansion, we are seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join our loyal, supportive and dedicated team.
The Associate will be required to work two or three full days per week, to include a Friday. Working hours are 9am-5pm with one hour for lunch. Uncapped UDA target and 50% split of any private treatment and laboratory bill split.
- UDA rate of £11/UDA
- An established patient list, and new private patients waiting to join the practice
- Opportunity for private income generation and career development - including possible educational supervisor opportunities
- Working with our dedicated team of dentists, dental therapists, and dental nurses
- Mentoring in implant placement, bone augmentation techniques and digital dentistry and smile makeovers (including composite-resin bonding and indirect restorations)
- Free use of dental therapists to support with completion of treatment plans
- Clinical course contributions for the right candidate
Successful candidate must be GDC registered, have an active Performer Number, and hold a valid DBS check.
Please send comprehensive CV and covering letter via email to the practice owner (email: email@example.com). For an informal discussion regarding the opportunity, please contact 07568471379
The full practice address is: Primadent, 20 Bridgemere Close, Laurel Road, Liverpool, L7 0LS
Practice website: www.primadentdental.co.uk