Lead Dental Nurse
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are pleased to announce a new opportunity for a Lead Dental Nurse to join a friendly and modern dental practice in the Richmond area.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- £29,120+ per year
- Full-time Permanent Position
- Hours are 7.45am- 5pm/5.20pm – Extra pay for longer days
- Brilliant rate of £13-£14 per hour available
- Immediate Start date
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Modern Surgeries and dental software systems
- Great Location- practice is close to High-street
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- SOE/R4 Experience Is preferred
- Have strong communication skills
- Confident leading a team
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Be personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Provide excellent patient care
- Inventory reports and stock ordering
- Oversee and support Nurses on site
- Update patient records
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!