- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We have a brilliant position available for an Associate Dentist at a well-organized, long-standing and modern practice in Birmingham.
About the position:
- £11- £12 per UDA (dependent on experience)
- Private income 50%. Lab Bill split 50%
- Looks like a fantastic practice with a great feel
- In the Principals own words; “If I could pick this practice up and move it to Harley Street, it would function perfectly well and be absolutely inkeeping with all the others"
- Up to 5,500 UDAs Available + Private Potential
- Excellent management team, with brilliant support staff
- BDA Expert Practice - Achieved Best Practice Status
- The Practice Manager works onsite for 15 years, the owner has heavily invested in the practice and continues to do so
- The principal has experience with sedation, MOS, orthodontics – keen on postgraduate learning and teaching.
- The principal was a FD trainer at the practice
- Fully Independent practice with Principal/Owner onsite
- Strong Private earning from Crowns and other specialist treatment
- Mentoring for joining associate is available, particularly who wants to excel in their crafts.
About the practice:
- Large 5 Surgery Modern Practice with Air con in every surgery
- Excellent Private Earning Potential- Practice Is keen to promote Specialist treatments
- Smart screens in every Surgery
- The practice has digital X-Rays / computerised with Carestream / OPG
- Diary is always full
- Fully Digital with a Cerac machine for same day crowns
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via email@example.com
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you.