- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Full-time Independent Dentist - Drakes Longridge Road, Preston, Greater Manchester
Do you want to make a difference in Dentistry? Smart Dental Care are looking for talented general dentists with that little bit more to offer real choice to established patient lists.
Most of all, Smart wants you to have a great work experience and to support you to provide excellent quality of care to our patients. You don't need Performer number to see fee paying NHS patients.
Your Smart Benefits:
- Direct support from our clinically experienced management team
- Patient Coordinators trained to manage the patient journey “home to home”
- Digital Radiography to help support compliance and accurate diagnosis
- Your patient list shall be managed by our state-of-the-art Patient Contact Centre allowing you to focus on delivering high standards of Dentistry
- Monthly inhouse accounting support delivering personal income schedules each month
- Direct support offered via our in-house Clinical Directors
- Personal Development planning and peer review structure supported by the Clinical Director
- Bespoke IT support system
- Access to cheaper indemnity insurance through ALL MED PRO saving you more money and giving better coverage than traditional indemnity providers.
Your Team & Support:
- Smart Dental Nurses who receive incentives and bonuses based on good attendance have their GDC registration paid and receive continuous additional training
- A disciplined structured clinical team in the practice including patient coordinators, stock controllers and decontamination lead nurse
- Qualified Practice Managers who are GDC registered
- Robust compliance regime and procedures
- Dental Materials sourced from Henry Schein
- Free of cost Rotary Endodontic files*
- Use of Call Centre and unique diary support to maximise your clinical time
- Managers who care about supporting the practice teams;
Interested? Apply today!