- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Leigh, Greater Manchester to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available from August/September 2021.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Dentist required 2-3 days per week.
- Practice open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- Option to increase hours by including evenings and Saturdays.
- 2300 UDAs available at £neg rate.
- Excellent Private opportunity with high demand for Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Dentist to inherit an established list of NHS and Private patients.
- 6 surgery, recently refurbished dental practice.
- Fully computerised (Dentally) with iPads in every surgery.
- Rotary Endo, OPG Machine, iTero Scanner, Sectional matrix for posterior composites plus access to consultation room.
- Practice offers General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Invisalign, Minor Oral Surgery and Facial Aesthetics.
- Practice can provide the opportunity to gain experience through observation in Minor Oral Surgery and Implants as well as the opportunity to develop and train in Short Term Orthodontics, Facial Aesthetics and Sedation.
- Parking available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number experience to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV . For more jobs in the Greater Manchester area please visit our Greater Manchester jobs page
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly