Prosthodontist/ Restorative Dentist
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Edinburgh, West Lothian, Scotland to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Flexible start date with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, 2-4 days per week.
- Days and hours negotiable.
- Salary to be discussed.
- Dentist will be managing referrals from surrounding practices and will be expected offer a full range of restorative care including full mouth rehabilitations, fixed and removeable prosthodontics, Implant planning and restoration, TMJ/TMD issues, and provide clinical opinions.
- Large practice spread over 5 floors.
- Fully equipped onsite labs
- Practice established since 1994, with 14 Specialists in situ including Oral Surgeons, Implantologist, and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
- Long-standing Dental Nurses and administrative staff.
- City Centre location.
All candidates must be GDC registered Specialists with UK experience in Prosthodontics and Restorative Dentistry. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page
Apply for Prosthodontist/ Restorative Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly