Together Dental is a group which currently consists of a growing number of dental practices across the UK. Clinician lead, we are a hugely supportive, educationally focused group of dental professionals who support one another to provide excellent care. We have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Manager to join us at our practices in Great Yarmouth and Ormesby. Please note, you do not need dental experience - what we're looking for is a real people Manager!
Our Great Yarmouth practice is a 7 surgery, fully equipped, mixed NHS and Private Practice . We have a busy patient list and plenty of support available. Within a commutable distance from Norwich city centre, Our Ormesby practice is a 2-surgery practice, easily commutable from Norwich and has on-site parking.
Our Practice Managers are responsible for driving our practice’s performance by delivering set objectives relating to patient care. But overall, we are looking for a confident and empathetic people manager.
The role as a Practice Manager:
- Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team
- Planning income targets for practice, then reviewing & analysing P&L to ensure you achieve or exceed
- Supporting clinicians to achieve their personal and practice goals
- Proactively marketing your practice to drive patient numbers
- Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines
- Effectively manage the recruitment & selection for all practice staff
What we are looking for in a Practice Manager:
- Commercially minded individual with fantastic interpersonal skills
- Confident in leading a team with all levels of ability
- Understanding of how to generate income and control costs
- The ability to conduct difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues when they arise
- We welcome applications from successful managers in other industries
What we can offer you:
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Leadership of a team in two practices and access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Progression, development & further education or qualification funding
- Contributory pension scheme, auto enrolment after 3 months service
- Discounted dental treatment after 6 months, extended to family members after 12 months
- Modern surgeries, excellent equipment and a dental software system
- You will receive support from your Area Manager and Clinical Support Manager, as well as 24/7 access to the very best dental educators (CPD support)
Together Dental is a growing group of practices led by forward thinking, caring dentists with a shared vision to provide outstanding dental care for both NHS and private patients.
We value the trust that our patients have placed in us and work hard to protect that trust. Our team are passionate about working together to deliver the best possible care in a friendly and welcoming environment.