- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Outstanding dental care calls for outstanding dental professionals. At Together Dental we recognise that the high calibre of our dentists has played a key role in creating our success as one of the fastest growing dental groups in the UK.
If you are a GDC registered and looking for a private only role, we have a fantastic opportunity here in our Southend practice.
Together Dental Southend is a 6-surgery mixed NHS & Private Practice with air conditioning, based in the centre of Southend. Our practice is directly opposite the very popular Victoria Shopping Centre and only a 5-minute walk from Victoria Station where you can also get a direct train to London Liverpool Street.
As an Associate Dentist working for Together Dental, you will be benefiting from working with an experienced practice team as well as the following benefits:
- Part time or Full time hours, we can be flexible
- Private Rate: 50%
- HUGE private earning potential
- Continuing professional development
- Fully funded DBS checks
- Staff referral schemes, rewards up to £10,000
- Further education/qualification funding and support
- Access to a Clinical Support Group and an Employee Assistance Programme
We have access to the very latest technology including:
- OPG Machine/CBCT Scanner
- Cordless curing lights,
- Intra Oral Cameras with 40inch screens
- CRM system that attracts high value treatment
- Rotary Endo - Sendoline
- Digital X Rays
- Soon to be coming is Digital Dentistry - intraoral scanners for impressions
We also provide:
- Airflow Polish and White Fillings
- Whitening and Smile Makeovers
- Implants and Porcelain Veneers
- Crowns & Bridges
Continued professional development is highly valued at Together Dental and we encourage our highly experienced clinicians to share their knowledge at events throughout the year to support our next generation of clinicians.
Our surgeries and equipment are to the highest standard, you will get what you need to do the job properly! Though we provide all the central support you will need from HR and finance to marketing, we still have a local, independent feel to our practices.
We are run by dentists for dentists, so we really understand what it is like to work in a busy dental practice. With this in mind we aim to provide all of the support our associates need.
We offer an array of internal support through our clinical mentorship, peer-to-peer learning and clinical groups. We are proud to have partnered with multiple external providers who provide preferential programmes and rates for our clinicians including Straumann and Invisalign.
Apply for Private Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly