The team at Guildford Dental Centre, part of Envisage Dental Group the natural home for private dentistry, has a daily purpose to deliver the best patient experience at each and every interaction. We are a values driven team where our culture plays a huge role in how we operate. Our guiding values are to put the needs of our patients first; value all our team members; deliver high quality clinical care; become great at communication; get the job done; to constantly improve. Why do we do all of this? So that we can improve the lives of our people and patients to create a better world! If you like what you hear, why not join us on our journey?
- You will be someone who really cares about the work you do and the difference you make to your team and your patients
- You will be engaging and a great communicator with the ability to build trust and rapport immediately
- You will be confident in offering high quality dentistry (or referring to other colleagues) as well as understand the importance of service
- Finally, you will be someone who is willing to continue learning and values a good team culture so that you are able to offer your patients the best care
About the Role:
Due to an exciting level of growth within our well-established and highly reputable practice, we are looking for both an Endodontist & a Periodontist to join us for one or two sessions per month.
You will be joining a highly skilled clinical team, treating an established list of great patients. Guildford Dental Centre is in a great location in the heart of Guildford, directly across from the train station. We currently have surgery space availability on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays so could consider suitable candidates on these days.
We are ideally looking for two clinicians on the specialist register, however we are also open to considering candidates with a special interest in their field who are in Associate roles limited to Endo & Perio cases.
About our Offer:
- You will be offered a highly competitive rate for all private treatments, including a significant contribution to your lab bills
- You will be provided with full clinical freedom to perform the best examinations and treatments, including your choice of labs
- You will have access to digital workflows including inter-oral cameras, as well as a huge amount of clinical support offered from our network of highly skilled private clinicians.
If you like what you have read and are interested in joining a great clinic with a team focused on delivering the best care at each and every interaction, we would love to hear from you. Send your CV with a cover note to Stephen.email@example.com for a confidential chat about all our opportunities.