- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Mixed NHS/Private Associate Required:
Kent Smile Studio, Maidstone, Kent.
A unique opportunity has arisen due to a departing colleague.
The candidate will need to exhibit the following attribute;
- Have training in communication skills
- Be able to go above and beyond in customer service
- Must have inspirations for post-graduate training
- Demonstrate a healthy conversation rate.
- 3/4 days availability (except Wednesdays)
- be able to perform 350 UDAs per month (if they are going to exist, until April 2022, 60% of that!)
What we are all about
- Customer service orientated
- Treatment co-ordinator led services
- Intra-oral scanners, CBCT, Dentally system,(https://www.kentsmilestudio.co.uk/maidstone/practice-gallery/)
- Management and reception team who are passionate about our services. Exceptional and highly supportive team
- Continual training in communication skills
- Exceptional google reviews, we have a phenomenal reputation in the local area; - Monthly dentist and hygienist meetings
- Phenomenal spend on marketing (£8-10k) per month so the correct patient flow is provided.
Interested applicants to contact Shushil Dattani, Clinical Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initial interviews will be conducted online.