- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are a mixed NHS/Private dental practice on the Derby/Nottingham border, located close to the M1 Junction 25, and are seeking a friendly, kind, and ambitious associate to join our team.
We are well established dental practice and have a stable and long-standing patient list. We are a busy practice and offer a wide range of dental services.
We are seeking an individual who is looking for stability and we are able to offer you a close-knit team with an extremely calm, friendly, and supportive environment.
- Part or Full-time role
- 3 chair practice
- Digital practice using Pearl Dental software
- Digital X-rays with VistaScanner
- Rotary Endo for NHS patients, as well as private
- Invisalign is also offered at the practice
- Teeth Whitening is also offered at the practice.
- We support our Dentists with CPD
- Excellent support staff
- Supportive Principal
- Wide range of materials and always open to new ideas from our team
- UDAs: Up to 6500 UDAs available but this is dependent on the individual and how many you would like to commit to
- UDA Rate: We are able to offer a competitive UDA rate at £12-13 per UDA, depending on experience.
- 50% split on private and lab bills.
- A high demand for private treatments from our pre-existing patients
- Days of work: Monday to Friday, negotiable
- Kind, friendly, and a good work ethic
- Be a team player and have good leadership skills
- Provide high-quality dentistry and high standards of dental care
- Be willing to put patients first and at the heart of everything we do
- Be willing to engage in looking to improve our patient experience continuously
- Open to new ideas and up to date with CPD and current guidance and developments
- Be GDC registered, hold an active performer number, and be fully indemnified
- Subject to DBS checks and clinical references
- Up to 36 hours per week, no weekends, no evenings
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends